The terms and conditions contain the following sections.
- Google Adsense
Welcome to our website:
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice to the users. The main control is under the owner.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This is our advertising partners. These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on www.indiahindiblog.com. They automatically receive your IP address and measures the effectiveness of their advertisements and personalize the advertising content that you see. www.indiahindiblog.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
This is important so as to satisfy legal disclosure obligations, to grant users rights to use website materials, to impose acceptable use obligations, to limit (or attempt to limit) warranties and disclaim (or attempt to disclaim) liabilities, and more generally to structure the legal relationships between the website operator and users.